My sister called me this past week to do a cake for her husband. I said I would and though she would have liked a different cake I made a more traditional cake that would be less complicated for such short notice and no fondant.
The cake was made of Rainbow Chip like I had made the Temple cake. The chocolate frosting was homemade-2 batches worth. The "weaving" of the chocolate was something I had not done before and I wanted to try it. As easy as the process was it was that much more time- consuming to do. But I liked that it forced me to switch hands over and over to complete- a nice challenge. The light and dark gray was buttercream frosting. Ammo is not my brother-in-laws real name but its a nickname. As for the "battle ax" it's actually a Rock Band 2 guitar that he "bought" on the game. We like to play Rock Band every now and then.

No comments:
Post a Comment