My brother-in-law's wife asked me this afternoon to make a "cake" out of Krispy Kreme donuts for her son's birthday (which was today). She must've been very trusting to let me do something like this, cuz I had no clue what to do. Ironically I had some frosting left over from both the Temple cake and the Thankful For... cake so I told her I could use that and she agreed. I knew her son liked Smallville so I tried to put the symbol of Superman on there. It's not great, obviously, but it's not like a real cake either. On the top it says "Happy Birth" then the Superman symbol is in the middle and underneath the "S" is "Day Tyler". I realized mid "Birth" that I should have put "B-day" but whatever. The Birthday Man wasn't displeased at least but he is a gentle soul and probably said it doesn't look to bad so it didn't hurt my feelings. JK but anyway...
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment