Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful For...Cake

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!










I made a Thankful For...Cake for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I know I could add more things that I'm thankful for but I just haven't thought of them yet. Plus working on this all day tired me out- which is why this isn't my best work- obviously. But it could've been worse I suppose.

Again Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your turkey! Practice definitely makes perfect. You should keep it up ... your stuff just keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that perfect practice makes perfect....and this cake is p.e.r.f.e.c.t! I don't know how it could possibly become better...but you are the expert!

    Good job! Loooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your dad...looking over Liz's shoulder...

    Nobody says you don't have talent. You do! You amaze me. At least your talents taste good! I'm proud of you. You bless other people's lives. (And sweeten them...) Your cakes are individual and one of a kind. Even if they look similar to someone elses, that is how you leave your mark.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete