My friend was hosting a Slumber Party last night and she wanted her guests to make and bring their own party hat. Sadly I was the only one who did so, but oh well. This was the result.

Everything was candy except the paper hat and the paper the Starbursts were wrapped in.

Yes, even the "glue" is candy. Purple vanilla candy.

It took me a coulple of hours to make this and it was a last minute decision but it was fun. And why, do you ask that I mention this on my Cakes blog? Well, as soon as I get the pix from my sister, I will be able to show you that I used the remaining candy from my sis-in-law's baby shower and put it on here. Except the Twizzlers, the marshmellow (underneath the mint patty), and the mint patty.
I won the no-contest "contest" of homemade hats at the party and gave the hat to the host, which I was glad to give since the candy was beginning to fall off.
What a fun idea! I should have my yearbook kids make their own hats and bring them in sometime.
ReplyDeleteGlad to pass on the idea! :)
ReplyDelete