
German Chocolate Bundt cake

Buttercream frosting

If you're seeing brown spots on the frosting, those are crumbs from the cake. Technically its a decorating no-no but I liked the look.

I had little butterflies with the big hearts.

And little hearts with the big butterflies.

The blue frosting has mint extract mixed in with the buttercream frosting

Big heart

Big butterfly

Little heart

Little butterfly

I cleaned the plate as best I could even though I was supposed to do that before I frosted it with the blue frosting.

I could easily put some candy or something in the center but I didn't feel like it, so this is the finished product from today.
I haven't tried to eat it yet but I'll post that later including what others may think.
That's pretty cool! You're getting really good at making things in frosting. It was something I could never really manage to do. I like the little butterflies best. :)
ReplyDelete